HOURS OF SERVICE COURSE (LOG BOOK)
This course covers the federal ‘Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service’ regulations that take effect on January 1, 2007. The participants will know the legal limitations on the hours a commercial vehicle driver can drive/work for a motor carrier on a daily/weekly basis.
- Will understand how to reduce the risk of fatigue-related commercial vehicle collisions by providing drivers with the opportunity to obtain additional rest.
- Factors of driver fatigue like irregular working hours, insufficient or poor quality sleep
- Thoroughly understand how to fill daily logs
- Applicants will know provincial and federal rules and regulations
- Record keeping
- Working Cycle
- Hours of Service Manual
- Blank Log Books for practice
- Video Presentation
COURSE FEES & DURATION
- $150 Individual (Call for company/group discount)
- 4-6 Hours
CERTIFICATE PROVIDED UPON COMPLETION