Class C Driving Course
Operators with this license may drive any regular bus with a seating capacity designed for more than 24 passengers, and may also drive vehicles in classes D, F, and G.
As a coach bus operator you will be delivering an important service, in addition to ensuring that all your passengers are treated with best customer service experience. You will be responsible for ensuring the commercial vehicle is running safely, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
To be prepared you will have to undertake a combination of classroom and on-road training. Each student must demonstrate adequate knowledge of policies, vehicle equipment and traffic laws in addition to demonstrating impeccable driving skills to be become fully licensed.
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
|1 Driving Lesson||$285||Extra Lesson||$85|
|2 Driving Lessons||$370||Extra Road Test||$225|
|3 Driving Lessons||$455||Air Brake Z Endorsement||$250|
|6 Driving Lessons||$699||Log Book Training||$150|
All Packages Include:
- Unlimited Safety Classroom
- Road Test Scheduling
- Vehicle for Road Test
- Please be advised that the above price includes taxes
- This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- Worldwide Truck Driving School is open seven days a week for your convenience with the exception of statutory holidays
- Students are required to pay an additional $87.00 directly to the Ministry of Transportation for each attempt at their practical exam. A $15.00 fee is charged for each attempted written test. As per MTO fees, Our Management will administer a $25.00 fee prior to submission of each road test. This fee needs to be paid before a road test can be scheduled