Class B Driving Course
Operators with this license may drive any school purpose vehicle designed with seating capacity for more than 24 passengers, and vehicles which require C, D, F, and G licenses.
A career as a school bus driver is a fulfilling employment opportunity. If you have an interest in working with children and youth, this may be the right job for you.
In order to excel as a school bus driver you will need to be compassionate, patient with a keen sense of awareness. You will be responsible for the safety of every passenger riding the bus, which can include up to 72 passengers in a large commercial vehicle. To be prepared you will have to undertake a combination of classroom and on-road training. Each student must demonstrate adequate knowledge of policies, vehicle equipment and traffic laws in addition to demonstrating impeccable driving skills to be become fully licensed.
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
|1 Driving Lesson||$285||Extra Lesson||$85|
|2 Driving Lessons||$370||Extra Road Test||$225|
|3 Driving Lessons||$455||Air Brake Z Endorsement||$250|
|6 Driving Lessons||$699||PDIC Course
Includes Course Textbook
All Packages Include:
- Unlimited Safety Classroom
- Road Test Scheduling
- Vehicle for Road Test
- Please be advised that the above price includes taxes
- This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- Worldwide Truck Driving School is open seven days a week for your convenience with the exception of statutory holidays
- Students are required to pay an additional $87.00 directly to the Ministry of Transportation for each attempt at their practical exam. A $15.00 fee is charged for each attempted written test. As per MTO fees, Our Management will administer a $25.00 fee prior to submission of each road test. This fee needs to be paid before a road test can be scheduled