Worldwide Truck Driving School offers air brake course, you will learn effectively to operate and maintain air brake systems. As a driver, you will have the knowledge and skill to inspect your vehicle’s brake system and ensure its road worthiness.
At Worldwide Truck Driving School we will prepare you to pass the knowledge test of the air brake z endorsement course as well as the practical test at the Drive Test Centre. We teach mostly on one-to- one basis and rarely in small groups. Successful completion of this course will give you an Ontario “Z” Air Brake License.
Worldwide Truck Driving School can bring the training to you. If you are interested in scheduling a course for your company, give us a call. We are able to bring the training to you to make your life a little easier.
Air Brake (Z) Endorsement has two parts:
- Theory — Knowledge Test
- Practice — Practical Test
- Preparation for knowledge test
- Braking Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of compressed air
- Vehicle braking systems
- System operation
- Foundation brakes and brake adjustment
- Air Brake systems inspection
- Downhill braking
- Functional tests of air brake system
- Preparation for final practical test
- Must have a valid Ontario “G” License
- Pass the knowledge test at the Drive Test Centre
- Pass the practical test at the Drive Test Centre
$225 for the preparation for knowledge and practical test, vehicle provided. If unsuccessful second attempt is free. Vehicle is provided for the practical test.
ADDITIONAL FEES PAID AT DriveTest CENTRE:
- Knowledge Test: $15.50
- Practical Test: $50.00